Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So now new idea's:(
I was hopeing that you guys could help me out. If you could think really hard, then MAYBE we could come up with some ideas!! Today we start the Memory part of my blog. This is how it works. Every day I list a name and we pray for them and there family on that day. Now really you can pray for them ANY time but I want each of the Angels up with the Lord to have speaical day just for them. Today I will start with Baby Lexie. I wish her family the best. I will be marking these dates down so if you miss it just e mail me at kennedyj@onlinemac.com and I will tell you which day that you missed. Like today if you did not read this. I could tell you the date. Well see ya!! Love always and believing Kennedy~

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey girl,
I certainly will be thinking and praying HARD to come up with a way to spread awareness and help those families with cancer.

I think that is an excellent idea, Kennedy! I most definitely will pray for Chris and Robyn today. In fact I already did. I think of them so much. But will pray for them again since I know prayer helps tremendously and I love them so much.

You are such a special girl and it's so sweet that even when you are going through a lot, you still remember others and ask for prayer for them. It's awesome and God is using you!!

Have a great evening! :-)